Focus Izalco Max Dura Ace Road Bike
The Focus Izalco Max Dura Ace Road Bike combines an ultra-light frame design with Shimano's premium Dura Ace groupset, a pair of Zipp 302 Wheels and a host of high end Easton offerings to provide a fast, compliant and stiff road racing machine.
Being Focus's highest level race-ready frame, the Izalco Max has telepathic levels of handling and weighs in at a mere 750 grams. Utilising an aggressive geometry this is a bike that begs to be ridden fast, while the intuitive design still offers a comfortable ride suitable for longer days in the saddle. Thanks to its full carbon construction, the Izalco Max boasts a stiff ride, while the carbon effectively absorbs unwanted road feedback, ensuring you can ride faster for longer.
A Dura Ace 9100 11-speed is the groupset of choice, offering the reliable, crisp performance expected from Shimano's premium mechanical offering. Thanks to its updated design which features high levels of adjustability, the 9100 provides a comfortable platform for shifting rapidly through the gear range. Braking is equally impressive, offering sharp, yet modulated performance no matter the steepness or technicality of the descent. Combining a 52/36T chainset with an 11-30T cassette, the gearing is capable of high-speed efforts on the flat, while still offering enough range to tackle tough alpine ascents with finesse.
The bike is completed with a set of Zipp 302 Wheels wrapped in Continental's highly regarded GP4000S II Tyres. Balancing aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability, the 302's make the perfect choice for those looking to optimise their performance in varied conditions, while the 25mm wide tyres offer exceptional grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- Shimano's top spec Dura Ace 9100 groupset offers phenomenal performance
- Full carbon fibre frame design weighs in at an impressive 750 grams
- Carbon Easton components offer striking aesthetics and help to further reduce the weight
- Zipp 302 Wheelset balances crosswind stability and aerodynamics
- 25mm wide Continental GP4000S II Tyres provide fantastic grip in all conditions
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Focus MAX technology carbon, caliper, PF30BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, external brake cable routing
- FORK: Focus MAX technology carbon, caliper, 100 mm quick release
- STEM: Easton EA90, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 10 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Easton EC90 Aero, carbon, drop: 125mm, reach: 80mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, caliper, carbon pads
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, caliper, carbon pads
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, braze on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 11-speed, short cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Zipp 302, quick release, carbon, 100mm, 20spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
- REAR WHEEL: Zipp 302, quick release, carbon, 130mm, 24 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000S II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000S II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch STN Rail
- SEATPOST: BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 821685
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more