Focus Izalco Max Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2018
The Focus Izalco Max Ultegra Di2 Road Bike is a performance-focused model benefitting from an ultra light carbon fibre frameset and top-level componentry to create a confidence-inspiring ride, second to none.
Featuring a race proven aggressive geometry and a featherweight full carbon fibre construction, the Izalco Max is perfect for those with high-speed aspirations; whether you're a hill climber, road racer or weekend enthusiast, this phenomenal machine will see you smashing personal bests in no time. The high-grade carbon fibre offers a multitude of real-life performance benefits, hugely reducing the overall weight, while effectively damping unwanted road feedback for a comfortable ride across uneven surfaces.
Shifting and braking are taken care of by a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset, this 11-speed electronic setup offers slick, reliable performance, allowing riders to effortlessly shift through the block with a click of a button. Combining a 52/36T chainset with the 11-30T cassette, the gear range is broad enough for high-intensity sprints along the flat and steep alpine climbs alike.
The bike is completed with a pair of Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheels, appropriately paired with their matching Yksion PRO Griplink Tyres. Utilising an aerodynamic rim profile, these light and stiff wheels are tuned to roll fast over a variety of real-life road conditions. The tyres complement these perfectly, with their 25mm width reducing rolling resistance while greatly improving cushioning and grip; a fantastic combination for those looking to ride unpredictable routes at maximum velocity.
- Shimano's top spec Ultegra R8000 Di2 Groupset offers high levels of performance
- Full carbon fibre frame design is impressively light and stiff
- Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheelset is light, stiff and aerodynamic
- 25mm wide Mavic Yksion PRO Tyres provide fantastic grip in all conditions
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Focus MAX technology carbon, caliper, PF30BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, Di2 ready, external brake cable routing
- FORK: MAX technology carbon, caliper, 100 mm quick release
- STEM: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- HANDLEBARS: Easton EA50, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 80mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8070, Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050, Di2, braze on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050, Di2, 11-speed, short cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8070, Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon, quick release, carbon, 100mm, 20 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon, quick release, carbon, 130 mm, 20 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion PRO Griplink, 700 x 25C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion PRO Powerlink, 700 x 25C, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch STN Rail
- SEATPOST: BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, Di2 Ready, 27.2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 821739
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more