Fox Racing Defend Pant
With a bombproof Cordura seat and knee, the Fox Racing Defend Pant is ready for all the knocks and scrapes it takes to make it to the top of the podium come race day. Built to deliver exceptional abrasion resistance, this pant sees double-layer knee panels to resist tearing in the event of a slide. Although robust, this design doesn’t sacrifice breathability - strategically placed ventilation amplifies airflow to keep you cool, and body-mapped laser perforations on the rear panel allow heat to escape.
Breathable and high-wicking, the TruDri fabrics offer superb sweat management to keep you dry. TruMotion stretch materials deliver an unhindered range of motion that is well suited to aggressive ride styles, and a durable water repellent coating quickly sheds trail spray and showers.
- Cordura fabrics in the knee and saddle provide higher resistance to abrasion
- Double-layer knee panels for added durability
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Secure zip hand pockets hold essential items
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion stretch fabrics offer a full range of mobility
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- Body-mapped laser perforations on back panels increase airflow