GUP Kwiki Sealant Inflator
GUP's Kwiki Sealant Inflator is a convenient and quick way of sealing small punctures and re-inflating a tyre in one go, with no need to remove your wheel. The latex-based formula is environmentally friendly and can be mixed with other latex-based sealants, and used on tubeless, tube-type and tubular setups as well as both Schrader and Presta valves.
- Quick-fix sealant and inflation device for punctures of 1 - 2mm
- Fixes tyres with inner tubes as well as tubeless and tubular systems. You can add tubeless sealant to your inner tubes with ease
- Inflates a 29" x 2.4" tyre to 29psi or 700c tyre to 90-110psi
- Works with Presta and Schrader valves without an adapter
- Mixes well with other latex-based tubeless sealants
- Eco-friendly formula
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.