Garmin Forerunner 645 GPS Watch
Compact, lightweight, and packed with an incredible array of data monitors and handy training features, the Garmin Forerunner 645 GPS Watch represents a fantastic investment in your training arsenal. Designed primarily for triathletes, this watch is totally safe for use in the pool and provides in-depth data analysis across running, cycling and swimming disciplines. Incorporating a wrist-based heart rate monitor, cadence and stride length sensors, a training load estimator and much more, the Forerunner provides all the data measurements you need.
Once your training has been completed, the Forerunner can be effortlessly connected to apps such as Garmin Connect or Strava, allowing you to analyse your performances in depth and track your improvements over time. Garmin's Training Status tool allows you to keep an eye on your training load, warning you when you're in danger of overtraining and helping you peak in time for race day.
The contactless Garmin Pay feature, meanwhile, allows you to pay for items with your watch - meaning that you can leave your wallet and phone at home and train totally undistracted. If you want more connectivity, the Forerunner can be paired with your phone in order to deliver text and call alerts direct to your watch.
Whatever your discipline and whatever your experience, the Garmin Forerunner provides the tools you need to make immediate performance gains.
Please note: This watch is not suitable for open water swimming and should be used in the pool only.
Included in the box: Forerunner 645, charging cable, start guide and documentation
- Provides advanced data for running, cycling and swimming including ground contact time, balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- Includes the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment method that lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Uses wrist-based heart rate monitoring to offer in-depth performance analytics, including evaluating your current training load
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Battery type: Rechargeable battery
- Battery life: Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 5 hours in GPS mode
- Dimensions: 42.5 x 42.5 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 42.2 grams
- Lens material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone and Android
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi enabled
- Includes point-to-point navigation
- Preloaded gym activity profiles: Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga
- Please note: This watch is not suitable for open water swimming and should be used in the pool only
- Included in the box: Forerunner 645, charging cable, start guide and documentation
PRODUCT REF: 885697
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more