Garmin Rally RS100 Upgrade Pedal (Shimano SPD SL Cleats)
Converting existing, single-sided Garmin RS100 pedal systems to a dual-sided power meter, the Garmin Rally RS100 Upgrade right-sided power pedal, compatible with Shimano SPD SL Cleats, opens up a whole host of extra metrics to the dedicated road cyclist.
Seamlessly pairing with the left-sided master pedal, this upgrade pedal allows total power, cadence, right/left balance, and seated versus standing power to be accurately measured within 1%. It also allows the possibility to track platform centre offset and power phase metrics, helping the rider dissect any bike fit or overuse injury issues.
The power measurement electronics sealed inside the spindle use either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery. These batteries grant up to 120 hours of riding, and when they need to be swapped, the user can do this easily via the robust, metal threaded battery cap.
- 1 x RS100 Right power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD-SL road style cleats
- A right power measuring pedal for upgrading single-sided Rally RS100 pedals to dual-sided measurement
- The upgrade allows total power, cadence, left/right power balance and seated versus standing power to be measured
- Platform centre offset and power phase metrics will also be able to be tracked to help the rider assess their pedalling patterns
- Shimano SPD-SL road style cleat compatible pedal body with adjustable release tension
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal
- The metal, threaded battery cap is robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 12.2mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 160 grams