Up to 120 hours of battery life from the user replaceable batteries.
The system is easy to fit and is swappable between bikes.
Review your data on the Garmin Connect app and pair to your Edge device for real-time power readings.
Training to power is an accurate way to gauge your progress and improvements.
Garmin Rally XC200 Double Sided Power Meter Pedals (Shimano SPD Cleats)
Meticulously designed and then rigorously tested in the most demanding outdoor riding conditions, the Garmin Rally XC200 Double Sided Power Meter Pedals (Shimano SPD Cleats) deliver accuracy, durability and versatility to dedicated gravel, mountain bike and cyclocross riders.
These power meter pedals have a simple setup procedure that includes standard installation onto the cranks and easy calibration. This easy installation allows for quick swapping between bikes without risking the precision of the power readings.
The power measurement instruments are sealed inside the pedal spindles to grant exceptional weather and dirt-proofing. The spindles measure total power, cadence, left/right power balance and seated versus standing power to an accuracy of +/- 1%, giving the rider a thorough insight into their training and racing. Platform centre offset and power phase metrics are also tracked, permitting bike position alterations based on structural imbalances and rider biomechanics.
Real-time data is sent to compatible bike computers, watches and indoor training setups via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols. This data can be synced with Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and other similar programs for detailed post-ride analysis and social sharing.
The SPD pedal bodies afford excellent mud clearance and durability to lend themselves ideally to off-road riding. These pedal bodies can be easily swapped for Garmin’s RK Look Keo and RS Shimano SPD-SL road pedal bodies (available separately) with regular workshop tools, meaning that one pedal system will cover any style of riding, off-road or on.
The power measurement electronics use either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal. These batteries afford approximately 120 hours of use, are widely available and can be swapped easily by the user via the durable, metal threaded battery caps.
- 1 x XC200 Left power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD style off-road cleats
- 1 x XC200 Right power measurement pedal compatible with Shimano SPD style off-road cleats
- 1 x pair of Garmin XC Shimano SPD off-road style cleats and fixings
- Versatile and highly accurate off-road cycling dual-sided power meter pedals
- A rigorous testing program in all conditions has resulted in an incredibly robust and reliable design
- The power measurement instruments are completely sealed neatly inside the pedal spindles
- Quick installation like standard pedals allows for easy swapping between bikes
- Dual-sided power configuration has an accuracy of +/- 1%
- Total power, cadence left/right power balance and seated versus standing power are measured
- Platform centre offset and power phase metrics are also tracked to help the rider assess their pedalling patterns
- Quick and easy zero offset/calibration procedure via the paired Garmin computer or watch provides accurate power measurement, even straight after installation
- Real-time data is sent to Edge cycling computers, Garmin watches, other compatible devices and indoor training programs via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols
- Works with the Garmin ecosystem to allow updates via Garmin devices or the Garmin Connect smartphone App
- The data collected can be synced with apps such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks and TrainerRoad for post-ride analysis
- Shimano SPD off-road cleat compatible pedal bodies with adjustable release tension
- The pedal spindles are easily interchangeable with the Garmin Rally RK (Look Keo cleats) and Rally RS (SPD-SL road cleats) pedal bodies with standard workshop tools
- The battery life is up to 120 hours, and the batteries are easily changed by the user
- Uses either 2 x LR44/SR44 batteries or 1 x CR1/3N battery per pedal
- The metal, threaded battery caps are robust and thoroughly sealed
- Pedal body and cleat combined stack height: 13.5mm
- Q-factor: 53mm (up to 55mm with spacers)
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 444 grams, per pair