Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Genesis Broadway Disc Hybrid Bike 2021
The Genesis Broadway Disc Hybrid Bike is practical, versatile and comfortable, perfect for spinning around the city. It makes use of a hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset to create the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance, which is paired with a steel fork, and designed for bump-smoothing wider tyres, with WTB All Terrains included in a 37mm width.
Shimano components make up the drivetrain, including hydraulic disc brakes for reliable, powerful all-weather stopping, alongside a Shimano Alivio drivetrain, providing plenty of gears for undulating terrain. Genesis finishing kit completes the build, including a 46-degree backsweep handlebar for retro style and a more comfortable riding position. There are numerous mounting points for bottle cages, mudguards and racks, so you can ready this bike for any urban adventure, commute or shopping trip.
- A fast, comfortable, practical city bike
- Based on the best-selling Genesis CDA frameset, the Broadway has our hybrid double-butted alloy tubeset at its heart
- A clever mix of two differing grade alloys help give high levels of stiffness in certain areas and compliance in others
- Helping aid comfort and all-terrain ability even further are the 37mm-wide tyres, smoothing the ride whatever the surface
- An abundance of mounts - including for racks and guards - makes this an all-seasons bike, capable of carrying small and medium-sized loads
- Shimano's Alivio groupset and hydraulic disc brakes complete a robust package that's built for dependability
|Frame||Genesis ALX8 6066/6061-T6 Double-Butted Aluminium|
|Fork||Genesis Chromoly Disc|
|Headset||PT-1606 Upper EC34 / Lower EC34|
|Stem||Genesis Alloy -7 degrees, length - 90mm|
|Handlebar||Genesis Alloy 46-degree backsweep, rise - 32mm, width - 630mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BL-MT200|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Alivio FD-T4000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio RD-M4000-SGS 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Alivio SL-M4010|
|Cassette||Shimano 9-speed, 11-34t|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-MT210-2, 46/36t, crank length - 170mm (XS/S/M) / 175mm (L/XL)|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Shining DB-31 32-hole / hub - KT-K68 / spokes - Steel 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Shining DB-31 32-hole / hub - KT-K68 / spokes - Steel 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB All Terrain 700x37c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||WTB All Terrain 700x37c, clincher|
|Seatpost||Genesis Alloy, 27.5mm x 350mm|