Giro Aspect Road Helmet
The Giro Aspect Road Helmet is built upon Giro's revolutionary In-Mould construction method that fuses the EPS foam liner to a protective polycarbonate shell to reduce weight and bulk. There are 19 wind tunnel vents that will cool your head and provide enough ventilation, even on the longest of road rides or up the steepest of trail climbs.
Comfort is provided thanks to a secure and highly adjustable Roc Loc retention system, as well as the super-soft, ultra suede padding and chin strap. The removable visor is the perfect option to keep the sun, rain or general train/road grime from your eyes or face.
- Heathered webbing
- Removable soft visor
- Ultrasuede® padding and chin strap pad
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Injection molded rubber or aluminum side panels
- Roll Cage internal reinforcement for increased strength
- Roc Loc® Air
- 19 Wind Tunnel™ vents with internal channeling
- Weight: 242 grams (size medium)