Giro Isode MIPS Helmet
A classically styled helmet with comprehensive levels of protection, the Giro Isode MIPS Helmet is ideal for dedicated cyclists who need performance without breaking the bank.
The main body of the helmet is made from closed cell EPS foam that grants tremendous levels of impact protection while remaining lightweight. This protective form is encased by an in-moulded Hardbody polycarbonate shell that offers additional safety and enhances durability. Together, the EPS body and the shell form a compact and aesthetically pleasing profile with 22 vents to increase airflow across the scalp during hot weather.
A MIPS internal cradle holds the head comfortably and allows the helmet a certain amount of independent rotational movement that increases protection against angled impacts markedly. The Roc Loc Sport fit system ensures a secure fit thanks to its generous amounts of adjustability while quick-drying foam pads placed internally reduce pressure points across the head.
The Giro Isode MIPS has a universal fit, and is suited to head circumferences of 54 - 61cm
- A classic helmet that offers protection and style at an attractive price point
- EPS liner is light but highly shock absorbing for maximum protection
- In-mould polycarbonate shell gives full Hardbody coverage to increase safety and durability
- Compact profile with 22 vents for increased ventilation
- MIPS internal cradle protects against rotational forces from angled impacts
- Roc Loc Sport fit system is highly adjustable for a comfortable and exact fit
- Quick-drying, internal padding is soft against the skin and reduces pressure points
- Unisize fits all head circumferences from 54 - 61cm