Giro Solara II Womens Road Shoes
Efficiency, comfortability, and reasonability, the Giro Solara II Womens Road Shoes is exactly the thing for the rider looking for a durable all-rounder, offering a good level of performance in a package that's sure to deliver the fit and feel to help you push onwards down the road.
With a high-quality breathable microfibre upper offering a tough and yet plush external layer, you can be sure to ride with a better fit and feel over the course of your foot. Ventilation offered by neat perforation, this welded and bonded outer gives you a fantastic level of durability, whilst a moulded EVA footbed provides a supportive cushioning for your foot as you ride.
A DuPont Zytel nylon sole blending this supple outer with a responsive and powerful transmission of your effort to the road. Stiff and ideal for forging ahead on your road ride, this sole is sure to help you put down your power, and compatible with three bolt road cleats, is the equal to your road riding ambitions.
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable microfibre
- Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure and N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont® Zytel™nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- Moulded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Claimed weight per shoe: 270 grams (size 39)