Gore Wear C5 GORE-TEX Thermo Jacket
Combining technically-advanced GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ and WINDSTOPPER® technologies, the Gore Wear C5 GORE-TEX Thermo Jacket is for riders who want weather protection and performance in a piece which won’t slow them down. The fabrics used provide windproofing and water resistance whilst the brushed fleece inner face adds soft-touch insulation. Stretch panels keep the fit close in the riding position, with the drop tail, long arms and extended collar ensuring that the jacket does its best to keep out cold winds and nasty weather.
Intended to be worn as an outer garment in all but the worst conditions, it balances weather protection with breathability and comfort. Choice of a base layer is key to its versatility; with just a light undergarment for cool autumn and spring rides or with a much heavier layer to cope with colder winter conditions. If a full waterproof is required to be worn over the top, then the jacket's smooth outer face will help retain good freedom of movement and prevent any drag. Three open rear pockets provide storage for nutrition and other ride essentials, whilst the fourth pocket is zipped to keep keys or cash safe.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ garments with Gore® WINDSTOPPER® product technology: Totally windproof, extremely breathable and durably water-resistant, lightweight protection
- Brushed fleece lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Cycling-specific cut with a dropped tail for splash protection
- Slim fit
- Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement
- Close fit high collar
- Elastic sleeve cuff
- Front zip with zip port and logo transfer
- Three-compartment back pockets
- Secure zip pocket on the rear for keys or valuables
- Black reflective transfers