Gore Wear C7 Cancellara Race Bib Short
Developed with input from Fabian Cancellara, and with a design that's part of his limited edition range, the Gore Wear C7 Race Bib Short looks as good as it feels to wear. Key to comfort are the chamois anchoring system and central torso architecture, together helping to keep the EXPERT Race seat insert in place. On long rides when you're in and out of the saddle, you'll not need to make constant adjustments; the chamois will stay secure throughout. To the front, a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup provides a barrier to the wind where it hits hardest, without compromising breathability.
The material has a four-way stretch for complete freedom in your pedalling while supporting the muscles, aiding performance, and flatlock seams prevent chafing. Keeping the short in place are silicone leg grippers, and wide flat bibs up top. There's a radio pocket for race day, and reflective details enhance visibility in low light.
- Part of the limited edition Cancellara collection
- EXPERT Race seat insert
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Cup is highly breathable with a preformed windproof front for optimum comfort
- Three point chamois anchoring system means you will never have to readjust your short while riding
- Central torso architecture keeps chamois in place
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Compacting fabric provides muscle support and aids performance
- Fabric stays a consistent weight, even when wet
- Flatlock seams
- Radio pocket on rear of bib
- Reflective details
- Silicone leg grippers create snug fit at thigh without restricting movement
- Wide and flat bibs with highly breathable material keep short in place
- Inseam length: 23cm / 9"
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 180 grams (size medium)