Gore Wear C7 Gore-Tex Shakedry Cancellara Stretch Jacket
The Gore Wear C7 SHAKEDRY Cancellara Stretch Jacket has a sculpted fit that hugs the body to minimise drag and reduce bulk. As a GORE-TEX product, the jacket will keep the wind and rain off while retaining all-important breathability, and innovative SHAKEDRY prevents absorption of water; it'll bead and roll off the surface, simply give it a couple of shakes to remove nearly all moisture. Designed for the ultimate protection, it also has a drop tail to prevent a soaking from spray coming up off the road. When conditions improve, its lightweight and compact design makes it easy to pack down into a pocket or bag.
As part of the limited edition Cancellara Collection, this jacket has been designed in collaboration with Fabian himself, with special touches and small details that draw inspiration from his life and career. If the C7 is good enough for this Classics specialist, and the poor conditions such a rider has to tackle, you can be sure of its performance credentials.
- Part of the limited edition Cancellara collection
- GORE-TEX product is light, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- SHAKEDRY™ technology sees water bead away
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Stretch technology provides freedom of movement
- Reflective details
- Back zip pocket
- Long back
- Minimal pack volume
- Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect
- Not suitable for use with a backpack
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 170 grams (size medium)