Gore Wear C7 Pro Jacket
Don't let the cold and rain ruin your riding plans, the Gore Wear C7 Pro Jacket has a Gore® Windstopper® construction to keep you comfortable. Polartec® Alpha® insulation adds warmth, while the two together are highly breathable, ensuring you don't overheat. When things do start to warm up, ventilation zippers on the sides of the chest can be adjusted to increase airflow.
This jacket is designed for ergonomics in an aggressive riding position and includes pre-shaped arms, yet will remain comfortable and unrestrictive on and off the bike. Gripper elastic at the waist keeps it sitting securely in place and the longer back keeps you well protected from spray when the roads are wet.
A high collar and brushed fabric further prevent the ingress of cold air, and the full-length zip has a cover at the neck to avoid irritation to the skin when fully zipped up. Three rear open pockets provide plenty of space for your essentials and a reflective logo adds some extra visibility to your outfit for riding in low light conditions.
- Soft and versatile Gore® Windstopper® product: Windproof, water repellent and highly breathable
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation protects against cold, wet conditions whilst offering maximum breathability
- High collar with brushed fabric for extra warmth and comfort
- Zipped sleeve with mesh gusset to accommodate for glove access
- Grip elastic at waist for secure fit
- Three rear pockets
- Zipper garage at neck for optimum comfort
- Ventilation zippers at side of chest with mesh screening
- Dropped tail at rear to prevent splash
- Pre-shaped arms for ultimate riding comfort
- Reflective logo
- Recommended temperature range: 5° - 15°C