Gore Wear Progress Thermo Grid Camo Long Sleeve Jersey
The Gore Wear Progress Thermo Grid Camo Long Sleeve Jersey comprises an insulating fabric to resist chilly temperatures during spring and autumn rides. The fabric is also stretchy, and this trait combines with the slim cut to afford a comfortable, slender fit when on the bike.
The grippy elastic waist prevents material migration up the torso, while the full-length zip can be opened easily to encourage increased airflow. Three back pockets store food and extra clothing layers, and a fourth zipped pocket securely holds valuables during a ride. Reflective details complete the piece, offering heightened safety in low-light conditions.
- Versatile close fitting thermal jersey for riding in chilly weather
- Thermo-stretch fabric
- Slim fitting to follow the shape of the body without being too tight
- Partially elastic hem
- Grip elastic at waist hem for snug fit
- Full length zip with under flap and zip garage
- Three gusseted back pockets
- Secure zip pocket on rear for keys or valuables
- Big tonal logo on sleeve
- Reflective details
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 322 grams, size small