Gore Wear R5 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Soft Lined Long Sleeve Running Shirt
Exceptional protection from the elements presented in a lightweight and breathable midlayer, the Gore Wear R5 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Soft Lined Long Sleeve Running Shirt is engineered using a combination of fabrics that keep you comfortable when running. The outer features a Persistent Beading Surface that repels light to moderate rain and the GORE-TEX INFINIUM soft lining not only blocks the wind but is exceptionally breathable so that you stay comfortable when the tempo rises. Four-way stretch material under the arms is great for striding out on the hills when you need maximum freedom of movement and with flatter taped seams on the chest and shoulders, you won't experience any discomfort or pressure points from carrying a backpack if venturing further afield.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Soft-lined garment with Persistent Beading Technology
- Flatlock seams on inside of shirt prevent chafing
- Four-way stretch material underarms for increased freedom of movement
- Full-length front zipper with zipper garage at neck to prevent chafing
- Mix of highly breathable material wicks sweat away from the skin
- Persistent Beading Surface will stand up to light to moderate rain
- Protective midlayer provides a lightweight barrier against the elements
- Reflective details on all sides
- Small concealed zippered pocket on rear
- Soft-lined material: Windproof, extremely breathable, quiet and lightly insulating
- Taped seams on chest and shoulders prevent any discomfort even when worn with a backpack
- Engineered for: Running
- Also ideal for: XC Ski
- Weather: Cool 5° - 15°C
- Attributes: Lightweight, Persistent Beading Surface, backpack usage, water-resistant, windproof, extremely breathable
Gore Wear R5 Partial Gore-Tex Infinium Soft Lined Long Sleeve Running Shirt Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.