Hoka One One Arahi 4 Running Shoes
The Arahi 4 Running Shoes are at the stable end of HOKA ONE ONE’s range, using an J-Frame of firmer EVA to provide support and encourage an efficient stride as well as a flat-waisted geometry. The outsole has different rubber compounds strategically placed for grip and durability whilst the upper offers both excellent breathability and good support. These advantages are all packaged up with HOKA’s trademark long-distance comfort and plush ride.
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 554 grams per pair (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Arahi 4 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.