HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 Mens Trail Running Shoes
Designed for the rougher surfaces you may encounter on your trail runs, the HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 Men's Trail Running Shoes are made using a Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn. Further recycled material is used on the poly laces and the mesh of the tongue. This tongue is gusseted to improve comfort and has been paired with a CMEVA foam midsole to stabilise the foot and absorb impacts.
The toe rand adds support and protects the foot, while the use of zonal rubber sheds weight and enhances durability. All-terrain traction is made possible with the four-millimetre lugs keeping you sure-footed even on the loosest of surfaces.
- All-terrain shoe
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycled material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 279 grams (per shoe, size UK8)
HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 Mens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.