HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Womens Running Shoes
The Clifton range has long been a favourite among runners, with the HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Women's Running Shoes looking to further cement the range's pedigree. Where this shoe differs from its award-winning predecessor is the updated upper, which is now made from an engineered mesh material.
The collar is designed to cushion the Achilles and in turn, help to relieve pressure. The eyestays have been reinforced to improve durability, while the Meta-Rocker is a pioneering feature from HOKA ONE ONE, which helps to make your runs smoother. Stability has also been addressed with the flat-waisted geometry and flat ground contact design. High abrasion rubber zones cut down the weight of the shoe and have been placed strategically so as not to compromise performance or comfort. A mesh gusset keeps the tongue in place, while the vertical pull tab means you are not struggling to get the shoe on or off.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- RN 88276
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 402 grams per pair (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 7 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.