Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 Trail Running Shoes
With balanced cushioning and a responsive feel, the Hoka One One Speedgoat 4 Trail Running Shoes eat up tough terrain with ease thanks to their superior grip. The upper is crafted from a lightweight mesh that's breathable to keep feet fresh, but hard-wearing enough to withstand runs on rough ground. For optimised comfort, there's the 3D printed overlays, which boost midfoot support, and the roomy, movement-accomodating toe box. Stability is kept neutral through zonal rubber placement and the Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole won't falter in the wet.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
- Best suited to Trail running
- Heel to toe drop: 4mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 306 grams per shoe (size 42)
HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.