HUUB Active Socks
The HUUB Active Socks have been created after discussions with Biomechanics specialists. The brief was to create a superior performing foot/shoe interaction. Padded protection was added for toes, heels and the delicate bones of the feet. The padded areas on both feet are anatomically placed, with a flat seam on the toe area to avoid irritation. The arch band is knitted compression for foot support. For additional comfort, the area on the top of the foot is open mesh.
- Open mesh structure on top of the foot
- Padded protection for the toes, heels and the delicate bones of the feet
- Anatomical padded areas for left and right foot
- Flat toe seams
- Knitted compression arch-band for foot support
- 97% Polymide, 3% Elastane