Huub Altair Goggle
Designed to offer clarity in any light condition, the Huub Altair Goggle is an interchangeable lensed goggle that allows you to swap lenses in and out at a moment's notice. Equipped with three different lens types that suit lowlight, pool or outdoor swimming conditions, this is a versatile performance pair of lenses for the athlete looking to really dial in and adapt their performance to the situation.
With a soft, flexible silicone gasket that disperses any pressure around your eyes, this goggle fits comfortably and softly against the skin for a better feel. A PU nosepiece with three separate interchangeable bridges, this goggle can be fitted to a variety of nose shapes and offer you a perfect fit.
A flexible X-O skeleton TM Frame for adaptive facial fit and peripheral vision comfort, this goggle offers a wide vision and a close fit. With an anti-fog coating, this goggle is supplied in a clam shell zip case and is a top quality option for anyone wanting leading performance on their high paced effort.
- Lens: Highest grade poly-carbonate
- Gasket: Soft, flexible and no pressure feel silicone
- One size fits all
- Nose piece: PU, 3 interchangeable bridges for custom fit
- Three mirrored lenses for reduced glare and comfort / U.V protection
- Yellow Mirror: Perfect for low light, dusk swims and to help spot swim buoys
- Silver Mirror: The ideal pool, artificial light or early morning swim lens
- Black Mirror: For strong sunlight and bright days
- Flexible X-O Skeleton TM frame for adaptive facial fit and peripheral vision comfort
- Soft, flexible and comfortable double silicone head strap, with centre PU adjustment
- Anti-fog coating
- Supplied in a clamshell zip goggle case
PRODUCT REF: 843264
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more