HUUB Brownlee Agilis 3:5 Wetsuit
After two years of testing and refining with the Brownlee brothers, the HUUB Agilis 3:5 Wetsuit was born. Delivering market-leading leg lift and lower body buoyancy thanks to exclusive +43™ foam that's 43% more buoyant than standard neoprene your legs will sit higher in the water, eliminating the dragging impact of low feet and knees that can creep into your stroke as fatigue builds. With the goal to create the unrestricted feeling of wearing no wetsuit at all, HUUB developed an Arms Neutral™ position that reduces the typical maximum stretch cycle down by 50% so that your stroke style can mimic how you swim without a suit. This freedom through the water ensures that you are able to save energy for later in the race, when out of the water.
- Arms Neutral™ exclusive and patent-pending technology delivers totally unrivalled and unmatched Rotational Freedom™
- HUUB’s exclusive +43™ buoyancy foam delivers 43% more buoyancy than standard neoprene
- Designed with the Brownlee brothers extensive input
- Highest grade neoprene with great stretch
- Breakaway Zipper for the fastest transitions
- Pressed neck edge for comfort