Hope Technology RD40 Carbon RS4 6 Bolt Disc Tubeless Ready Front Wheel
With sleek aesthetics that will complement any setup, and with the performance to match, the Hope Technology RD40 RS4 6 Bolt Front Wheel is a carbon clincher perfect for both road and cross bike disc setups. If you're looking to go tubeless, the switch is simple with the addition of tape and a valve (purchased separately), and you'll be able to run lower tyre pressures for improved puncture protection, lower rolling resistance and added comfort.
Featuring Hope's RS4 hubs, reliability is unmatched, with sealed stainless steel cartridge bearings and a hub shell forged from aluminium billet. Offering incredible ride quality and smooth rolling, this is further enhanced by the rim construction. A 20FIVE carbon rim is laced to the hub with 24 Sapim CX-Ray straight pull spokes, forming a strong build that keeps weight to a minimum.
With an internal width of 19mm and an external width of 26.5mm, the rim is optimised for larger volume road and cyclocross tyres, and the 40mm depth makes this a great all-round option that will cut through the wind with ease.
- RD40 Carbon Clincher RS4 6 Bolt Disc Tubeless Ready Front Wheel
- Quick release
- 12mm end cap conversions
- 700c carbon clincher, tubeless compatible (requires tape and valve)
- Wheel hand built from start to finish in Barnoldswick
- Strong monocoque, unidirectional carbon fibre construction rim
- Rim width: 19mm internal / 26.5mm external
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Rim ERD: 563mm
- 20FIVE rim built on the Hope Technology RS4 road/cyclocross hub
- Stainless steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Sapim CX-Ray black straight pull spokes and brass nipples
- Spoke count: 24
- 6-Bolt disc brake compatible only
- Rim weight: 429 grams
- Complete wheel weight: 724 grams
- Includes: Quick release adapters and 12mm converters
PRODUCT REF: 857532
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more