Hope Technology Road Floating Disc Rotor - 6 Bolt
Hope Technology's Road Floating Disc Rotor with a 6 bolt fitting is a great performance upgrade to your groupset, and the wider braking surface makes it versatile enough for a range of brakes. The floating rotor is designed to effectively deal with changes in temperature and the laser cut surface and aluminium central carrier dissipate heat while keeping weight to a minimum. The choice of colours make it a good option for any bike setup.
Please note: Ensure you have sufficient clearance to use this rotor, pay attention to any possible interference with caliper mount, frame, etc.
- Made in Barnoldswick, Yorkshire
- Popular amongst both performance-oriented riders and those just looking for something a little different
- Round edge braking surface
- New design with wider braking surface from improved brake compatibility
- Laser cut stainless steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central carrier
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- 6 bolt fitting
- Supplied with relevant hardware to fit to hub
- Weight approximately: 115 grams
- Please note: Ensure you have sufficient clearance to use this rotor, pay attention to any possible interference with caliper mount, frame, etc
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.