INPEAK Dura-Ace FC-9100 Powercrank Power Meter
The INPEAK Powercrank Power Meter is based on Shimano’s premium Dura-Ace FC-9100 left crank arm, adding a paltry 12 grams to the base unit but providing a wealth of power data for more effective racing or targeted training. The information is broadcast by ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy for compatibility with a wide range of head units and phones, whilst the INPEAK app allows upgrades over the air.
Battery life is an impressive 200 hours from one CR2032 whilst outdoor winter training sessions won’t be an issue thanks to the IP67 waterproof rating. Accuracy is +/- 2% with measurements possible up to a leg-burning 2,000 watts.
Please note, only one left crank arm is supplied.
- Based on Shimano Dura-Ace left crank arm
- Communication: ANT+, Bluetooth Low Energy
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 battery
- Battery life: Maximum 200 hours
- Measurement accuracy: +/- 2%
- Waterproofing: IP67
- Measuring range: 0 – 2000W
- Cadence range: 20 – 200rpm
- Working temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Over the air upgrades via INPEAK app
- Manufacturer’s claimed additional weight: 12 grams