Icebreaker Zone 260 Long Sleeve Womens Base Layer
Introducing the Icebreaker Zone Crewe Neck Long Sleeve Womens Base Layer; the definitive Merino wool layer for athletes who need to put in maximum-effort performances.
Designed as a slim-fit layer, the Zone 260 has the highly breathable BodyFitZONE technology panels, which are strategically placed to maximise breathability and moisture management when you are putting in 100%.
Merino wool means that when it is cold, insulation is provided, and when it is warm the baselayer's breathability wicks sweat away from the surface of your skin to keep you cool.
Designed for use during a wide range of outdoor activities, flatlock seams prevent chafing and a drop tail hem adds coverage. The integration of Corespun fabric in strategic areas aids the base layer's durability so you can rely on it season after season.
- Fabric: Main: 200gm, 96% Merino wool, 4% Lycra®
- Mesh panels: 120 gm, 85% Merino wool, 14% Nylon, 1% Lycra® corespun
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base layers
- Best for: Running, fitness, snow sports, outdoor and hiking
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, comfort, odour resistance
- Icebreaker BodyfitZONE™ technology
- Strategically placed Merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
PRODUCT REF: 102570
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more