K-Edge Combo Mount XL for Garmin Edge and GoPro Camera
Keep your Garmin computer and GoPro action camera safely and securely mounted in front of you on the handlebars with the K-Edge Combo Mount XL is compatible with the Edge 1030, 1000, 810 and 800, also compatible with the smaller Edge models like 520, 510, 500, in addition to the Forerunner and Touring models. The mount holds an Edge, Forerunner or Touring device on the top while underneath you can attach a GoPro or similarly interfaced bike light.
The Garmin quarter-lock computer mount is constructed from a proprietary co-polymer interface which not only securely holds your computer, but also breaks away prior to the body tabs in the event of a crash.
For the GoPro, the mount's strong alloy construction reduces vibration, thus keeping your video picture steadier and clearer.
The K-Edge Combo Mount XL is compatible with 35mm diameter handlebars and can be used with carbon fibre bars.
- Its purpose is to hold a Garmin computer on top and an action camera or bike light underneath
- K-Edge Garmin mounts lock your computer in with confidence
- Using a technically advanced locking system and a proprietary co-polymer interface, you get a truly definitive clunk, when you have twisted your Garmin into the locked position
- The insert has been designed and extensively tested with the purpose of breaking away prior to your computer body tabs in an emergency situation
- To be mounted over - Garmin Edge 1000, 810, 800, 520, 510, 500, Touring computers and Forerunner watch
- To be mounted under - GoPro style interface cameras, plus Electron F350 and F650 lights
- Improves video quality by removing plastic mount shake
- Compatible: 35mm diameter handlebars including carbon fibre versions
- Weight: 64 grams
- Lifetime guarantee
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.