K-Edge Cross Single Braze-On XL Chain Catcher
The Cross Single Braze-On XL Chain Catcher from American brand K-Edge is designed to work in conjunction with narrow/wide chainrings to keep the chain in place. Fully adjustable and purpose-built to fit smaller cyclocross gearing, it fits onto the braze-on mount and prevents the chain from coming off sideways or upwards.
- Designed for frames that have a braze-on mount
- Cyclocross single XL braze-on will greatly reduce the chances of chain derailment, even in the roughest circumstances
- Designed to work with single ring setups, ideally in conjunction with a bash guard or narrow wide ring
- Tested and ridden by Telnet/Fidea and other top cyclocross teams
- K-Edge products are CNC machined in the USA
- Claimed weight: 22 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.