K-Edge Cyclocross Braze-On Chain Guide
Constructed from a lightweight, strong and durable 6061-T6 heat treated aluminium, the K-Edge Cyclocross Braze-On Chain Guide is perfect for any cyclocross rider needing the confidence to power through more technical, loose terrain when out on the course. Clamping on independently from the front derailleur via the seat tube, this nifty gadget protects your frame from any chain derailment damage.
The clamp-on chain catcher requires a round seat tube in the area below the derailleur.
- A simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions
- Specifically designed for the extreme conditions of cyclocross, it is designed to give the rider the confidence to power through any situation
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Clamps onto the frame independently of the front derailleur mount using its own lightweight clamp or onto the braze on adapter, so requires some round seat tube in the area below the derailleur
- Made from 6061-T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.