Kinesis GTD Titanium Frameset 2019
When Kinesis released their GF-Ti frameset, it quickly became a cult classic among riders who wanted just one road bike that could handle itself in a number of different riding disciplines. The update to that frameset, the GTD Titanium, takes all of what was good about that the GF-Ti and adds more off-road capability, more comfort, as well as a lower overall weight. The result? The perfect foundation from which to build that one bike that really can do anything and everything.
Titanium has always been a material that tended to deliver a a heady combination of toughness, light weight and stunning aesthetics - but in the experienced hands of Kinesis, the results are breathtaking. The GTD is a truly beautiful frameset that delivers a fantastic ride quality, all while staying lightweight and strong enough to load with panniers. Kinesis have made sure to design this frameset with a generous amount of tyre clearance, allowing for rubber up to 34mm wide. The GF-Ti frameset was always adaptable, but this level of clearance moves the frame into true gravel bike territory.
Kinesis have included thru-axles on both the front and rear in order to promote stiffness across the whole system, while the flat mount disc brake fixtures give you the controlled stopping that an all-terrain bike like this demands.
With the frame being Di2 compatible and able to run both 1x and 2x groupsets, this frameset really is the perfect basis from which to build up your dream bike.
- Titanium frame is both lightweight and strong enough to carry heavy luggage
- Carbon fork sheds excess weight and keeps ride comfortable and smooth
- Features rack mounts, mudguard mounts and clearance for 34mm tyres to provide for endless versatility
- Fully Di2, 1x and 2x compatible
- Clearance for up to 34mm tyres
- Clearance for up to 30mm tyres with mudguards
- Mudguard and rack mounts
Included: Frame, fork, Titanium seat clamp, front & rear through axle, frame ports and cable guides.
- FRAME: Kinesis GTD Ti Frameset, custom drawn 3Al 2.5v titanium tubing
- FORK: Kinesis Tracer Disc carbon monocoque fork 1.5 tapered
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68mm threaded BB
- HEADSET: GW Tapered headset with ACB bearings
- SEATPOST: 31.6mm seat post required
- FRONT THRU-AXLE: 100x12mm
- REAR THRU-AXLE: 142x12mm
- Included: Frame, fork, titanium seat clamp, front & rear thru-axle, frame ports and cable guides
PRODUCT REF: 893143
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more