Kinetic Rock and Roll Electronic Control Turbo Trainer
For a fully immersive indoor training experience, Kinetic have created the Rock and Roll Electronic Control Turbo Trainer. For a more realistic road feel, the frame moves from side to side as you rock your bike while riding out of the saddle. Connect to your favourite training apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad and allow the electronic resistance to be controlled through the ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 protocols. Resistance up to 1800 watts at 30 mph makes this a trainer suitable for even the most powerful riders.
- Electronically controlled resistance
- Unique rocking frame design mimics real-road feel
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart protocols
- Compatible with your favourite interactive training apps including Zwift, TrainerRoad and Kinetic Fit
- Massive flywheel with enough resistance for even the most powerful sprinters
- Exceptional manufacturer's warranty
Please note: Bike and riser block not included.
- Smart trainer with interactive electronic resistance
- Efficiently control the electronic resistance from your favourite training apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, and Kinetic's own Kinetic Fit app
- Featuring ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth FTMS
- Patented rocking frame mimics real-road movement
- Massive 14.4lb (6.5kg) flywheel results in the most inertia of any trainer in the category
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain changes in workouts and on virtual courses
- Ergonomic rubberised knobs and feet
- Frame fits 22" to 700C and 29" inch wheels
- Super-quiet operation
- Accurate and reproducible power data
- Free 6-month Smart subscription for Kinetic Fit power-training app
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame, two-year warranty on resistance unit
- Maximum slope: 10%
- Maximum resistance: 1800 watts at 30 mph (48kmph)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.