Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll II Turbo Trainer
The Kurt Kinetic Rock and Roll II Turbo Trainer is a truly unique training experience. Its patented frame design provides the most realistic feel of any trainer available because it allows the bike to move as it does on the road. In addition to a superior ride, the Rock and Roll also provides the benefit of cycling-specific core training. By forcing the rider to maintain form on the bike, the Rock and Roll forces riders to stabilize themselves by using their core muscles. A stable core will help eliminate unnecessary upper-body movement, so that energy is used efficiently, and is key to riding a bike well. It will also stabilize the pelvis, gives the riders’ legs a solid fulcrum to act against, efficiently transferring power to the pedals.
- Trainer comes with one standard cone cup and one slotted cone cup installed. Additional standard cone cup and Kinetic skewer are also included.
- The most realistic indoor ride available
- Power training Core training = Rock and Roll
- Compatible with Kinetic inRide Watt Meter for power training
- Unmatched stability and durability
- Lifetime warranty
- Add Turntable Riser Ring for the best ride feel
- Patented Kinetic fluid resistance provides measurable and repeatable workload
- Progressive resistance from 5 to 3000 watts
- Easy assembly—just tighten on extension legs
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs grip for easy setup
- Fits 22” to 29” wheels—up to 29 x 2.4” tires sizes
- Lifetime Warranty & Crash Replacement Policy
- Recommended Kinetic accessories: Turntable Riser Ring, Trainer Bag, Trainer Mat, and Pro Flywheel