The KitBrix Bag provides an easy and organised means of storing your kit on the go, no matter what you have lined up for the day's activity. KitBrix's unique joining zips allow you to connect this bag to any other in the range so you can be ready for any activity combination.
Inside the bag, the double-lined, wipe-clean tarpaulin is more than capable of standing up to the rigours of kit storage. There are also internal security pouches and transparent pockets that are smartphone-friendly so all of your valuables remain protected.
The outside of the bag is built for rugged durability. The external webbed pockets allow easy access to essentials and the military-style grab handle and the padded shoulder strap makes the bag easy to carry and transport even when fully loaded. The solid and hardwearing base is adorned with reflective strips for an easy-to-see look and the included Icons aid identification.
KitBrix's ingenious connecting zips allow you to attach one bag to another easily; ideal for the multisport athlete. Why not combine the KitBrix Swim Bike Run Bag and ToolBrix bags for the perfect combination for a weekend or continental trips?
Visit our KitBrix Bag article to read our full in-depth review.
- Heavy-duty, double-lined, wipe-clean tarpaulin
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap with each bag (convert to backpack straps when to KitBrix are joined together)
- Joining zips to attach bags to each other
- Large military-style re-enforced grab handle
- External webbed pockets for easy access kit
- Waterproof internal security pouches
- Inner transparent pocket that is phone and tablet friendly
- Hardwearing base and reflective strips
- ID card holder for identification
- Size: 39cm x 24cm x 24cm
- Capacity: 20L / 1220 cu.in.
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 1.3kg / 2.8lbs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.