Knight Composites 35 Tubeless Aero Carbon Disc 240 Wheelset 2021
For unparalleled speed on the hills and mountains, the Knight Composites 35 Tubeless Aero Carbon Disc 240 Wheelset uses cutting-edge technology to deliver an exhilarating ride. With a unique EPS manufacturing process, Knight Composites guarantee a flawless construction, free from imperfections to enhance durability. Knight TLA technology provides both a pneumatic and mechanical locking system for total security, with their unique internal rim profile ensuring simple tubeless installation even without tyre levers.
The lightweight construction sees a spritely ride character - a perfect match for any performance road bike. With a focus on aerodynamic performance, these wheels utilise the critically acclaimed Trailing Edge Aerodynamic Manipulation (T.E.A.M.) technology. Airflow is focused around the frame and rider as it leaves the trailing edge of the rim, reducing air turbulence to improve aerodynamics.
Light, stiff and race-ready, the DT Swiss 240 hubs use Ratchet EXP technology for near-instant engagement. With an ultra-reliable design, they are renowned as the benchmark for road cycling performance.
- Clincher/tubeless with hookless bead
- T.E.A.M. rim profile shaping improves aerodynamics
- Developed in collaboration with Schwalbe
- Manufactured with Knight's patent-pending internal rim profile, making tyre installation easier
- Industry-leading sealing surface with an optimised aero profile
- EPS-moulded carbon fibre
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 588
- Rim Depth: 35mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27.5mm
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm
- Recommended tyre size: Suitable for a 700x25-32 tyre
- Maximum recommended tyre pressure: 95 psi
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 1,465 grams
- Compatibility: 11-speed
- Images for representation only