Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher DT240 Rear Wheel
The Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher DT240 Rear Wheel is made using an EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre Rim, which has been optimised to reduce drag.
Using a proprietary T.E.A.M or trailing edge aerodynamic management shaping to properly and effectively channel air into critical areas, this rim and its revolutionary shaping are the product of refined, replicated and repeat wind-tunnel testing. With unparalleled access to one of the world's most accurate wind tunnels, the shape of this rear wheel is supremely conceived in order to smooth your drag and even to generate lift at yaw angles. Remaining stable too in crosswinds, this is a deep section rim that doesn't really feel like one.
Dual thickness brake tracks ensure the life of the wheel is not compromised. This also greatly improves the level of thermal management in the rim, making this wheel compatible with latex inner tubes.
Built around a 10-11 speed Shimano/SRAM compatible DT Swiss DT240 Hub, you can be assured of fast engagement and premium construction quality. EPS carbon fibre moulding ensures both the internal and external layers are strong.
- Aerodynamic road race wheel designed for stable descending and top end acceleration
- Proprietary T.E.A.M. rim profile minimises wind steer by moving a higher percentage of lift to the rear of the wheel
- Ideal for high speed, technical and windy courses
- EPS moulded carbon fibre for best in class strength
- Doubled up brake track thickness for improved durability and longevity
- 545 gram rim net weight
- Rim shaping reduces wind steer to negligible levels
- Hugely impressive stiffness to weight ratio
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre
- Hub: DT Swiss DT240
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 28mm
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Rim weight: 545 grams
- Compatible with 10-11 speed Shimano/SRAM groupsets
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for immense aerodynamic performance
PRODUCT REF: 758800
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more