Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher R45 Rear Wheel
The Knight Composites 65 Carbon Clincher R45 Rear Wheel uses trailing edge aerodynamic management that forms the basis of the shape of this rim. The rear edge of the rim works to unite air flow after separation, leading to greatly reduced drag, improved speed and lower rolling resistance.
Manufactured using a proprietary EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre, this reduces any structural weaknesses and means weight can be kept down. The Chris King R45 Hub is fast engaging and is compatible with 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM groupsets. Knight recommend using this wheel with 25-28mm wide tyres.
- 65mm deep section rim for superb aerodynamic performance
- T.E.A.M shaping unique to Knight Composites
- Compatible with 10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- EPS Moulded Carbon fibre composition
- Chris King R45 Hub
- 545 gram rim weight
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon Fibre
- Hub: Chris King R45
- Internal rim width: 18mm
- External rim width: 28mm
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Rim weight: 545 grams
- Compatible with 10-11-speed Shimano/SRAM groupsets
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.