Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher DT240 Rear Wheel
For riding on the limits of your performance and targeting the quickest possible time on the road, the Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher DT240 Rear Wheel is ideal for time trialists, triathletes, or road riders looking to tackle their best day on their bike.
The Knight Composites rear wheel provides a high-quality 95mm deep carbon fibre rim, forged in accordance with Knight's EPS moulded carbon fibre process, this rim retains a smooth, uninterrupted surface that allows for a vastly improved construction devoid of imperfections.
Standard process in the manufacturing of frames, this process is newly brought to the world of carbon fibre wheels, and offers up superb strength and greatly improved rolling resistance. Dual thickness rim walls at 3mm offer impressive thermal management, and heat resistance, so you can be sure that you won't experience brake fade or issues with latex inner tubes.
Boasting Knight's T.E.A.M shaping for a superbly aerodynamic profile, this rear wheel forges onwards whilst clearing its path and minimising its drag through the air. With supremely low rolling resistance and a unique trailing edge profile, accurately managing the swathe of air this wheel encounters, you'll experience improved stability and minimal wind steer.
Centered around the DT Swiss DT240 hub, this wheel is compatible with Shimano and SRAM 10 and 11-speed cassettes.
- The ultimate performance aerodynamic rear wheel, aimed at time trialists
- Impressively deep wheel rims shaped using Knight's own T.E.A.M standards
- Can create negative drag and remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Double thickness brake track for much longer lifespan
- Rim shaping reduces wind steer to negligible levels
- Hugely impressive stiffness to weight ratio
Includes: Knight Stainless Steel Internal Cam Skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hub: DT Swiss DT240
- Internal rim width: 16mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 95mm
- Rim weight: 655 grams
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 10-11 speed cassettes
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Generates lift at high yaw angles
PRODUCT REF: 758819
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more