Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher DT240 Wheelset
Newly established, Knight Composites have taken the cycling world by storm thanks to their revolutionary approaches, scientific approach, and meticulous attention to detail. Building their reputation and carrying their momentum forwards, the Knight Composites 95 Carbon Clincher DT240 Wheelset is the flagship model, offering the highest levels of performance, the lowest rolling resistance, and wind-tunnel proven shaping.
Bringing the highest grade composition techniques into the process of wheel manufacturer, Knight Wheels guarantee you a supremely strong wheelset thanks to their EPS moulding technique. A standard in frame manufacture, this means of treating carbon fibre ensures that all weaknesses, air gaps, and structural misnomer are removed, with smooth internal and external shaping leading to hugely integral strength. An internal rim width of 16mm, this wheelset is ideally suited to 25-28mm tyres, providing you with the low rolling resistance you demand when riding on the limit.
Carved and created using Knight's T.E.A.M or trailing edge aerodynamic manipulation, the rim shaping offers a faster and more predictable ride as the trailing edge of the wheel directs airflow onto your frame, giving you wheels that actively work cohesively with your aero bike. Shaped also to generate negative drag and yaw angles. Keeping air attached to the rim for the longest possible amount of time, this rim at a profile depth of 95mm retains huge stability yet still providing an aerodynamic edge. A brake track doubled in thickness to assure you of greatest possible longevity, durability and reliability not just going forward, but when heading into the corners too.
Built around a DT240 front and rear hub, you can be sure of supremely low resistance and quick engagement. Coupling with a fast and hugely reliable hubset for impressively easy rolling, the Knight 95 carbon clincher wheelset offers quality from the first to the last and gives you the crucial benefit for riding fast and racing on your limits.
- The ultimate performance aerodynamic wheelset
- Impressively deep wheel rims shaped using Knight's own T.E.A.M standards
- Can create negative drag and remains hugely responsive when ridden in side winds
- Weighs an impressive 1825 grams only for the largest, deepest rims available
- High-grade EPS moulded carbon fibre for best possible strength and reliability
- Double thickness brake track for much longer lifespan
- Thick rim wall for far improved thermal management
- Impressive stiffness to weight ratio
Includes: Knight Titanium skewer, Knight valve extender by Silca, brake pads, Knight rim tape 700c x 18mm
- Material: EPS Moulded Carbon fibre
- Hub: DT Swiss DT240
- Internal rim width: 16mm
- External rim width: 25.5mm
- Rim depth: 95mm
- Rim weight: 655 grams
- Wheelset weight: 1825g
- Compatible with 10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- Recommended tyre size: 25-28mm tyres
- Revolutionary T.E.A.M rim profiling allows for best-in-class aerodynamic performance
- Creates a negative drag rated at up to 112 grams, pushing you onwards
- Responsive even at high yaw angles
PRODUCT REF: 758914
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more