Knog Big Cobber Light Set
With 330 degrees of light, a punchy 470 lumens at the front and 270 for the rear, the Big Cobber Light Set from Knog delivers exceptional visibility for urban riding, attracting attention from all angles. With integrated USB recharging it's easy to ensure that you always have lights for the ride home and with the 100% waterproof construction you'll have peace of mind that the lights stay bright no matter the conditions. A simple tool-less removable strap makes it quick to mount the lights on a seat post or handlebar or remove them when you reach the office or park up outside the pub. Multiple different modes are perfect for any road conditions and can deliver over 100 hours of runtime in the Eco Flash setting.
- Knog Big Cobber Light Set
- Standard Mount
- Aero Mount
- 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+
- USB extension
- Light Modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed
- LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Integrated USB plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports and is designed to be exposed to the elements
- 100% waterproof against all elements
- Charge time: 5.5 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged)
- Battery: USB rechargeable lithium polymer
- Bike attachment: Tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 - 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount. Aero Mount also included
- Weight: 59 grams each
- The large strap provided will fit tubes and head tube profiles of a maximum circumference/perimeter of 200mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.