Knog Blinder Grid Front Light
With a handy integrated USB charger and a bright 200 Lumen LED output, the Knog Blinder Grid Front Light is packed with features that make it a superb choice. The grid shape layout of the LEDs uses Chip on Board (COB) technology to ensure great power efficiency. In fact, you can get up to 60 hours of flashing on Eco Flash mode, or 2.5 hours of consistent, bright light on Max setting. The chequered display looks unique and disturbs the darkness with flair. The onboard USB charger means you'll never be looking for a cable to charge it with, and you can get a full charge in four hours. With three different length elasticated silicone straps provided, you'll find one to suit your handlebar or headtube no problem.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - grid shape
- Maximum lumens: 200
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: From 60 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Grid Front Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.