Knog Blinder Mini Dot Light Set
If you're looking for a compact and lightweight set of lights you can easily pop on and off your bike for riding on street lit roads, then the Knog Blinder Mini Dot Light Set is a great choice. The integrated USB chargers mean you'll never need to look for a cable to charge them, and the handy clasp mechanism makes them a breeze to install and remove, even while wearing gloves.
The front light has 20 lumens of bright white LED power to help you get seen by oncoming traffic and pedestrians, while the rear light can emit 11 lumens of red light. Both lights have a 20° beam that can be seen up to 800 metres away and charge up fully in just 2.5 hours.
- Light source: LED
- Maximum lumens: 20 front | 11 rear
- Modes: Steady High, Steady Low, Strobe, Fancy Flash, Eco Flash
- Run time: From 11 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.2 hours on Steady High
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plugs
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 40mm H x 29mm W x 32mm L (per light)
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 17 grams (per light)
- What's included: Knog Blinder Mini Dot Front Light with two elasticated fitment straps (S and M) | Knog Blinder Mini Dot Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L - suitable for most aero seatposts)