Knog Blinder Mini Niner Light Set
With a host of cool features, the Knog Blinder Mini Niner Light Set is a really handy solution to night riding in street lit areas. The small profile and lightweight construction mean they'll be hardly noticeable to the bike rider when installed on the bike, and this can be done quickly and easily thanks to the handy clasp mechanism. You can also take them off your bike within in seconds when you're parking up, even while wearing gloves.
The nine gridded LEDs on each light act to emit an impressive 20 lumens at the front and 11 lumens to the rear, providing plenty of light to help you be more visible to other road users. The battery will last between 2.2 hours on Steady High mode to 11 hours on Eco Flash mode, and when it comes to charging the lights, you'll enjoy the convenience of the integrated USB charger.
- Light source: 9 LEDs per light
- Maximum lumens: 20 front | 11 rear
- Modes: Steady High, Steady Low, Strobe, Fancy Flash, Eco Flash
- Run time: From 11 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.2 hours on Steady High
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plugs
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 40mm H x 33mm W x 31mm (per light)
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 19 grams (per light)
- What's included: Knog Blinder Mini Niner Front Light with two elasticated fitment straps (S and M) | Knog Blinder Mini Niner Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L - suitable for most aero seatposts)