Knog Blinder Mini Niner Rear Light
The Blinder Mini Niner Rear Light is a small and compact option from Knog that's perfect for night riding on well-lit roads. The nine LEDs are laid out in a grid, with a reflective background, and together they generate 11 lumens of bright red light. There are five modes to choose from, and you'll enjoy a battery life of between 2.2 and 11 hours depending on how you want to use the light. Considering we need to use our lights more often in winter, the handy clasp mechanism is a welcome inclusion, as it makes installing and removing the light really easy, even when wearing gloves. With three different fitment straps included, the light is designed to fit the vast majority of seatposts, including aero profile options.
- Light source: 9 LEDs
- Maximum lumens: 11
- Modes: Steady High, Steady Low, Strobe, Fancy Flash, Eco Flash
- Run time: From 11 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.2 hours on Steady High
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 40mm H x 33mm W x 31mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 19 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Mini Niner Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L - suitable for most aero seatposts)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.