Knog Blinder Skull Front Light
While a novelty Skull shaped pattern on the LED layout is a bit of fun, this Knog Blinder Front Light is no joke. Blasting out an impressive 200 Lumens of bright white LED power, the Chip on Board (COB) technology is really efficient. You can get up to 60 hours of flashing on Eco Flash mode, or 2.5 hours of bright solid light on Max setting; perfect for the longest training rides or perhaps even a whole week or more of commuting. Recharge the light with your laptop or a USB outlet using the integrated USB plug, and you'll never have the hassle of trying to find a cable. The clasp mechanism allows you to pop the light on and take it back off with ease, even while wearing gloves, and this package comes with three different length silicone straps to help it fit almost any handlebar and most headtubes too.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - skull shape
- Maximum lumens: 200
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: From 60 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder Skull Front Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.