Knog Blinder X Front Light
Designed for riders who want a powerful light that can be easily fitted and removed from their handlebar, the Knog Blinder X Front Light is one of the handiest options on the market. It's called a 'Blinder' for a reason, and you don't want to look at those 200 lumens of bright light straight down the lens. Recharge it using the integrated USB plug and in four hours it's fully charged, ready to put out up to 60 hours of light on Eco Flash mode. The handy clasp system makes installing and removing the light quick and easy, and you get three elasticated fitment straps included so you can fit it to any diameter handlebar.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - X shape
- Maximum lumens: 200
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: From 60 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams
- What's included: Knog Blinder X Front Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.