Knog Blinder X Light Set
If you want a set of seriously bright, easily managed bike lights, look no further than the Knog Blinder X Light Set - just make sure they're not turned on first! Both lights have an easy on, easy off construction, with a handy clasp on the silicone strap, so you can easily take them with you when you lock your bike up. What's more, no cable is required for charging these lights, thanks to the integrated USB plug.
Pop the front light on your handlebar or headtube thanks to the flexibility of the included silicone straps allowing for a circumference up to 200mm. The Efficient Chip on Board LEDs emit an impressively bright 200 lumens of light, and can make the onboard battery last between 2.5 and 60 hours depending on the chosen mode.
The similarly constructed rear light has a bright red colour and produces 100 lumens of light that should make you seriously noticeable on the road.
- Light source: Chip on Board (COB) LEDs - X shape
- Maximum lumens: 200 front | 100 rear
- Modes: 8 various modes from Max Steady to Eco Flash
- Run time: Front - from 60 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting | Rear - from 55 hours on Eco Flash mode, to 2.5 hours on Max setting
- Battery: Rechargeable via integrated USB plug
- Recharge time: 4 hours per light
- Dimensions: 43mm H x 43mm W x 46mm per light
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 34 grams per light
- What's included: Knog Blinder X Front Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L) | Knog Blinder X Rear Light with three elasticated fitment straps (S, M and L)