Lake TX312C Triathlon Shoes Speedplay
Speedplay specific shoes are few and far between, therefore the introduction of the Lake TX312C Triathlon Shoe Speedplay is a welcome one. No need for adapters, the Speedplay specific sole with a 4 bolt pattern is made from high-quality carbon fibre. The shoe's state of the art materials makes these perfect for race day. The TX312C uses an innovative closure system and is designed for everything from sprint distance triathlons to epic Ironman events.
The technical materials start on the upper section of the shoe, with Tektile Microfibre added for its lightweight and malleable properties. This material has been paired with NuFoam to offer exceptional breathability.
Inside, the TrekDry® carbonised bamboo lining has been added to provide fast moisture wicking, rapid drying and anti-microbial properties to keep your feet cool and fresh.
Holding your foot firmly in place is the dual hook and loop closure device. This secures the front three-quarters of the foot and allows quick entry and exit in transitions. On the heel the push and pull Boa closure dial locks the rear of the foot securely in place.
CFC Race Last is a clever addition which places the foot in the optimum position for unrestricted power transfer.
Putting the power through the pedals is a pleasurable experience with the 100% carbon fibre sole. This is designed for unrestricted power transfer and features an integrated heel cup. This patent pending design suspends the foot over the sole, improving comfort, fit and enhancing ventilation.
- Triathlon specific shoe
- Men's fit
- Tektile microfibre upper: Lightweight & form fitting
- NuFoam: Breathable, wicking & antimicrobial
- 100% Carbon fibre sole with integrated heel cup for more focused power transfer. Patent Pending Composite fibre sole bed suspending the foot over the outer sole. Allows a more comfortable fit and increased breathability
- Speedplay specific sole (4 bolt pattern)
- TrekDry®: Carbonised bamboo that is wicking, fast drying & anti-microbial
- Dual hook and loop closure system for front 3/4 closure for fast entrance and exit with heel mounted push/pull Boa closure system for secure heel locking
- CFC Race Last: Specifically shaped for optimal power transfer, putting the foot in a position that allows the energy to be focused to the pedal
- Weight: Approximately 576 grams (size 44)
PRODUCT REF: 370847
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more