Lazer Wasp Air Helmet with LifeBEAM
Using the same innovative features as the standard Lazer Wasp Triathlon helmet, the Lazer Wasp Air Helmet with LifeBEAM takes functionality to an entirely new level. Integrating a LifeBEAM heart rate sensor into the headband of the helmet, you can eliminate the need for a heart rate monitor, all whilst connecting to any Bluetooth or ANT+ compatible head unit.
Completely designed in the wind-tunnel, this helmet has been rigorously tested to cut through the wind and enhance your efficiency. Just because it’s designed to increase your aerodynamic gains, doesn’t mean it’s not comfortable, though. With Lazer’s advanced Turnfit retention system, you’ll be able to make last-minute, on the fly adjustments to ensure your helmet is snug and comfortable.
An integrated lens lowers weight even more, reducing the need for a separate pair of glasses and allows for a smoother flow of air to keep your head cool, stopping you overheating when ramping up the watts. Behind this lens sits the wind-tunnel designed airflow ports that efficiently streams air from the front, through the helmet and out the back.
Honeycomb vents work alongside this, allowing for air to be pulled from the front to the back of the head, keeping you suitably cool and allowing you to perform.
Another innovative feature of the Wasp Air is the sprung loaded Aquavent portal which allows for water to be poured over your head without having to remove the helmet. Simply pull the vent down and tip water into the hole - ideal for when you’ve laid down everything on the course and your heart rate is soaring.
Sizing: (head circumference)
- Small: 52 - 56cm
- Medium/Large: 55 - 61cm
Please note: Helmets that are sold on sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Everything the Wasp Air has with the added tech of a LifeBEAM pulse rate sensor
- A sensor is placed within the existing head band of the helmet and communicates with a processing unit at the back of the helmet
- The processing unit can transmit this data to any modern communication device to tell you what your heart rate is in Bluetooth or ANT+
- This eliminates the need for a chest strap and lets you monitor your heart rate with the helmet you would normally wear anyway
- Built in the wind-tunnel for optimum aerodynamics and ventilation through triathlons
- Extensively wind-tunnel researched with scientific insights into aerodynamics, allows the Wasp Air to be one of the most aerodynamic helmets on the market
- The integrated lens is an integral part of the helmet and can be moved forward so that air can flow into the helmet when needed
- A trip wire on the top of the surface of the Wasp Air creates micro vortices to assure for a smooth airflow over the tail of the helmet
- The sprung loaded Aquavent is used to allow the rider to poor water of their head for cooling without removing their helmet. Simply push the vent down with the top of the open water bottle and squeeze
- Unique honeycomb ventilation for increased airflow in hotter conditions
- The Lazer advanced Turnfit retention system makes sure the helmet is snug and comfortable on the head
- Weight: 380 g for a size medium / large
PRODUCT REF: 725581
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more